5 Simple Email Marketing Messaging Tips
I have outlined 5 basic guidelines you want to consider when launching your email marketing campaign. Of the five (5) email list building tips, some may seem obvious but it’s important to still reiterate. Remember to keep testing and see what works for your business. You want to drive results – your goal is to generate a high click rate.
Keep these email list building tips in mind before you hit send!
- No thinking required! Make sure that your message is clear and concise so your reader knows what he/she is supposed to do when they receive your email.
- Cut to the Chase! Clearly outline the benefit you’re delivering to them.
- Lose the extra frills! Extra copy and images can be a distraction and keep people from doing what you want them to do.
- The more the merrier! E-mail marketing and social media go hand in hand so remember to include “Like” and “Forward to a Friend” icons so that your customers share your message with their friends.
- Your first impression! Make sure the subject line is interesting, relevant and persuasive by using compelling keywords.
What have you found as the biggest benefit to making constant use of your e-mail list? We’d love to hear from you. Share your results with us below!